2014年10月21日星期二

Can You Change Your Skin’s Destiny?

Can You Change Your Skin’s Destiny?
(Photo:vintage prom dresses uk)
The 8-month-long study saw researchers measuring and analysing the ‘skin age’ and conditions of 141 long-term Facial Treatment Essence users and 131 Non Facial Treatment users.
272 women spanning the ages of 28 to 76 put their skin and beauty regimens to the ultimate test in SK-II’s Skin Destiny Study to reveal the secret to lasting radiant, glowing, youthful skin and the results are in.
THE SECRET WEAPON TO CHANGE SKIN’S DESTINY?
SK-II researchers have discovered an intrinsic link between long-term usage of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and better skin quality as we age. In fact, long-term users of the Essence who started in their 20s enjoy better skin in their 30s and 40s.
More impressively, 9 in 10 loyal users have better skin compared to non-users in the same age group, with 7 in 10 users having better skin conditions as compared to non-users who are 10 years younger.
INVESTING IN YOUR SKINS FUTURE
The beauty of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence is that it is so easy to incorporate into your existing skincare routine. You just apply after cleansing and before your serum or moisturiser and the delicate composition of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids work to bring your skin to its natural best.
SK-II Beauty Expert, Eleanor Pendleton, explains why she started using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 8 years ago and why she can’t put it down:
“I was introduced to SK-II when I was 18-years-old by my mum. She had been a long-time user of the brand. Since then – and despite being a beauty editor who is privy to thousands of different skincare products – SK-II Facial Treatment Essence has become a main stay in my personal skincare routine.

After using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence for a few days, I noticed any redness or inflammation in my skin had subsided. After a couple of weeks, my blemishes had cleared and I began to feel confident about my skin again. And, within a month, my complexion was glowing. I use it every morning and night – it’s my go-to for beautiful skin.”Also read here:sheindress.co.uk backless prom dresses

没有评论:

发表评论