2014年3月7日星期五

Love affair with Paris grows for Kangana

Asian Image: Love afffair with Paris grows with Kangana
(Image:sexy prom dresses)
Kangana Ranaut says she loved shooting in Europe despite being asked by onlookers if she was a leading actress.
She stars in ‘Queen’ about Rani who goes on a solo honeymoon to Paris after being dumped at the altar by her fiancé.
She said: “We frequently shoot abroad but mainly for songs for which we dress up quite a lot. You look like an actress and people come and take pictures with you.
“People would look at me and wonder why I am so special and why would someone make a movie with me. That was a bit different. People would ask the crew, ‘Is she the leading actress?’ “You know, people have this idea of a Bollywood actress wearing a chiffon saree and her hair flying but that wasn't the case with me,” she said.
Directed by maverick filmmaker, Vikas Bahl, whose previous directorial projects include the globally lauded Chillar Party, Queen is a romantic in the same vein as previous foreign language successes such as Amelie and the 2012 Indian hit, English Vinglish.
Kangana plays a small-town, Indian girl about to embark on a journey of self-discovery that will change her life forever.
Joining her onscreen are two of the finest artists among the new generation of Indian film talent – Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon.
Kangana has been happy with the reactions of fellow Bollywood stars. She said: “Amitabh Bachchan has apparently tweeted about the trailer. I also met him at a party recently. Mr Bachchan, Mr Aamir Khan and Mr Salman Khan all told me that they are eagerly waiting to watch the film. What else can one ask for?
“It’s very important to me because I have felt accepted for the first time. I have never received such support for any of my films before.”
Director Vikas Bahl admits: “Kangana’s inputs played a huge role in shaping the character of Rani. Her excitement about shooting for the film, especially the second half, was natural, as she would finally get to transform and sport her infectious smile.”
She also spoke of experience attending the Burberry show at London Fashion Week recently: “It was really beautiful. London was great as it didn't rain that day.
“We were expecting it to rain and it didn't. So we were quite lucky with the weather. It was my first experience at an international fashion week and show. Burberry and I go long back as they have been dressing me for red carpet appearances and events.
“I was thrilled to see their collection and I loved how they received me. It was just lovely.”

Produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and distributed internationally by B4U, Queen releases today.Also read here:princess prom dresses uk

没有评论:

发表评论