2014年1月24日星期五

Drew's 'death' lipstick

 prom dresses 2013
Drew Barrymore wants to create a pale lip product that is "flattering".
Drew Barrymore's "life mission" is to create a pale lip shade that won't make women look "dead".
The 38-year-old actress has her own make-up company Flower and loves coming up with new ideas according to the season.
Her latest aim is to create the perfect fair lip shade, as Drew feels most of the options out there make females look washed out.
"We have this great colour called Ginger Lily that is really a beautiful orange colour. And we just came out with a new crayon stick called Coral Floral; it's the best pop of orange-red colour, because as much as we love orange on the runway, we have to find a wearable orange in real life," she explained to vogue.com.
"I'm also obsessed with trying to create pale pinks that are flattering and won't make you look dead. That's my life mission. I've always loved to rock a nude lip, but I've looked at pictures of myself and there have been moments when I was like, 'Oh no! It looks like I'm missing half a face!'"
Drew - who is currently expecting her second child with husband Will Kopelman - graced the red carpet at the Golden Globes earlier this month. She wore a stunning petal-covered Monique Lhuillier dress and her honey-blonde hair down and straight.
Recalling how she prepared for the night, Drew revealed the secrets behind her beautiful locks.
"[Stylist] John D did my hair. It doesn't look like that in real life. I'm letting it go. The only thing I'm doing is the J. F. Lazartigue Shea butter mask. You can put avocado in there, too. You can get really creative," she explained.
"I love a nice pure Shea mask. I throw my hair in braids, and let it go for twelve hours. I see a difference. I don't see my split ends as much. If I do a shorter mask it looks conditioned and softer, but it can still look dry again immediately. I have a lot of split ends, so I'm always trying to tame those puppies."
black prom dresses

没有评论:

发表评论